How to Participate on Saturday, June 17, 2023
We have loads of options for you to participate this year when we come together in-person for our event in June. Our traditional bike routes still exist although all start and end at the Skyeship Base Lodge on Route 4 in Killington. Check out your options and make your selection when you register:
- 20, 60, 87 Mile routes, fully supported with multiple aid stations along the way
- Deer Leap Hike
- Hike is approximately 30 minutes one way and climbs to a beautiful overlook with views of Pico Mountain and Killington.
- Thundering Brook Falls
- This hike is accessible for ALL abilities and uses a boardwalk and light gravel surfaces with minimal incline.
- Base Camp Trails – Advanced Terrain
- This ride is for advanced riders only.
- Gifford Woods & Sherburne Trails – Novice Terrain
- This ride is for novice mountain bikers.
- This new route will leave from Skyeship and take road and gravel into Chateauguay with views of Killington.
- Kent Pond
- The Woodward Reservoir
Still can’t make it in person on June 17? Then join us virtually with your activities and fundraising now through June.
Here We Go!
- Register! https://charityride.vermontadaptive.org
- Set your fundraising and riding goals and get training – you want to be ready for June 17!
- Capture yourself (selfie time!) of you, inside, outside or wherever, and send a pic to email@example.com with your story of why you’re training and fundraising for this year’s Charity Challenge.
- Share your journey on Social Media and make sure to tag Vermont Adaptive.
Facebook: @vtadaptive // Instagram: @vermontadaptive // Twitter: @vtadaptive
#sportsforeverybody #vtadaptive #VACC #vermontadaptivecharitychallenge
- Create a team and get your community involved in healthy activities.
- Join us in Killington June 17 for your ride or activity and the afternoon festival and celebrate!