Be a part of the free Vermont Adaptive Strava Club. Track your miles or your time and join fellow fundraisers as we come together to raise $300,000 for adaptive sports and recreation for Vermont Adaptive athletes and participants.
Join the Free Vermont Adaptive Strava Club and create your individual profile for the virtual ride. https://www.strava.com/clubs/VermontAdaptive
Use a different App to track your fitness? You can manually enter your activity in Strava to compete for the challenge prizes!
- Set your fundraising and riding goals.
- Ride a stationary bike, ride around town, hit the dirt, walk, stroll, roll, hike, hop on your Peleton or trainers and log your miles using your Strava Club account or your App.
- Capture yourself (selfie time!) of you, inside, outside or wherever, and send a pic to firstname.lastname@example.org with your story of why you’re riding virtually for Vermont Adaptive.
- Share your journey on Social Media and make sure to tag Vermont Adaptive.
Facebook: @vtadaptive // Instagram: @vermontadaptive // Twitter: @vtadaptive
#sportsforeverybody #vtadaptive #VACR2020 #vermontadaptivecharityride
- Create a team and get your community involved virtually (social distancing please!) in healthy activities.
- Be on the lookout for weekly prize contests from the Vermont Adaptive Virtual Charity Ride Sponsors
Contests will change weekly and include: Participant raffles, Top weekly fundraiser, Most miles recorded in a week, Social tagging/sharing raffles, and more…
Questions about how to register? Email Lexi at email@example.com.
Questions about Fundraising? Email Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about The Ride? Email Jeff at email@example.com.