Be a part of the free Vermont Adaptive Strava Club. Track your miles or your time and join fellow fundraisers as we come together to raise $300,000 for adaptive sports and recreation for Vermont Adaptive athletes and participants.
Join the Free Vermont Adaptive Strava Club or the Lawson’s Finest Club and create your individual profile for the virtual ride. https://www.strava.com/clubs/VermontAdaptive
Use a different App to track your fitness? You can manually enter your activity in Strava to compete for the challenge prizes!
- Set your fundraising and riding goals.
- Ride a stationary bike, ride around town, hit the dirt, walk, stroll, roll, hike, hop on your Peleton or trainers and log your miles using your Strava Club account or your App.
- Capture yourself (selfie time!) of you, inside, outside or wherever, and send a pic to [email protected] with your story of why you’re riding virtually for Vermont Adaptive.
- Share your journey on Social Media and make sure to tag Vermont Adaptive.
Facebook: @vtadaptive // Instagram: @vermontadaptive // Twitter: @vtadaptive
#sportsforeverybody #vtadaptive #vtchallenge #vermontadaptivecharityride
- Create a team and get your community involved virtually (social distancing please!) in healthy activities.
- Be on the lookout for weekly prize contests from the Vermont Adaptive Virtual Charity Ride Sponsors
Contests will change weekly and include: Participant raffles, Top weekly fundraiser, Most miles recorded in a week, Social tagging/sharing raffles, and more…